Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Lush Mistletoe Bath Bomb

After Christmas I had a look in the Lush sale. There wasn't many items left as most of them had sold out before Christmas. I did find a few items I liked and one of them was the Mistletoe Bath Bomb. I love my bath bombs and haven't tried this one before. New bath bombs to try are always a bonus, especially if they are half price. Mistletoe is a pink and turquoise color with this really nice pattern on it.


As soon as it is dropped into the water the color show starts to begin. I love a colorful bath bomb and this one is no exception. The pink and turquoise start to fizz away and move around the water. Halfway through, purple starts to appear to create it's own color effect and patterns. I just loved the colors that appeared in the water, it really was amazing to look at. Mistletoe is scented with jasmine and felt really relaxing in the tub. 

This one was limited edition for Christmas and has now sold out.





Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar