Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Naked 2 Basics - Urban Decay | Review


Today I've decided to review my favourite travel-friendly palette, the Naked 2 Basics palette by Urban Decay. I have been using this palette for a couple of months now and I love it, so I decided to share my thoughts about one of the mini-sized versions of the much-raved about Naked palettes for you all.

The palette contains 6 shades exclusive to the Naked 2 basics palette. First of all we have 'Skimp', the shade described as the highlighting demi-matte shade. The other five shades - Stark, Frisk, Cover, Primal and Undone - are matte shades, which I love because I don't have loads of matte eyeshadows and they are really easy to use. All the shades are neutral tones meaning I get use out of every single one.
Usually when I use this palette I like to use the shade 'Stark' all over the eye, 'Frisk', in the lid, 'Cover' in my crease and then 'primal' in the outer corner.
The shade 'Undone' is a bit dark for my everyday use, but it is a great shade for smoky looks. I don't  tend to use the highlighting shade 'Skimp' that often because I prefer a Benefit eyeshadow in the shade 'Milk It' for highlighting. I also like to sometimes pair the shadows in the Naked 2 Basics with some shimmery shades in the Maybelline Blushed Nudes Palette.


The palette costs £23.50, which for 6 shades is quite expensive - but what would you expect from a highend palette?! Fortunately when I purchased it I had some Debenhams vouchers so I got £10 off, but I still think the palette is worth the price because the pigmentation is amazing.

Have you tried any of the Naked palettes?

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar