Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Head Huggers - Hot Curl Blow Drying Brush

I don't know if you guys already know this or not but I usually don't straighten my hair after washing. I just let it dry naturally and only straighten the top of the hair a little. Considering I have wavy hair, it usually does its own thing when it dries naturally. 

However sometimes I have bad hair days where I can't simply do with air drying my hair and have to blow-dry it. This is when I like to use Denmans Head Hugger

It is a big barrelled blow drying brush and distributes heat evenly within the ceramic coated barrrel whilst retaining it, to make sure it dries hair effectively. The brush is also slightly pinched in the middle to make it adapt to the surface of the head better and lift the hair from the roots. 

The short spikey bristles do a good job at de-tangling and glide through wet hair very easily. I don't think I would otherwise advise using a brush through wet hair. Also always remember to blow dry your hair when it is partially dry, not soaking wet. 

Head-hugging hot curl brush. Ceramic-coated barrels, which retain heat, enable damage-free styling. The hourglass shaped barrel 'hugs' the contour of the head and provides extra volume and root-lift for mid to long-length hair.



The brush itself is of very good quality and the bristles won't bend or come out unlike other brushes in the market.




I still have a problem trying the other side of my hair to fall just the way I want it to. It's because I cant seem to handle the dryer and the brush at one time! But that's obviously nothing that the brush can help me with. Just to do with my crappy skills hehe. 

Priced at £8.68, I think it is worth it especially if you like to blow dry your hair regularly. I have the one with the large barrel. It is also available in small, medium and extra large. 


Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar