Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Makeup of the day



I am loving these products shoots recently so this is my take on these.
The only thing I am constantly sticking to is this amazing foundation from Estee Lauder. I love (almost) loving all aspects from it. The only part I am not a huge fan is that it gives a very matte finish, it is almost caky if you don't apply a face mist like Mac Fix+ and it is quite heavy. In combination with it, it becomes the perfect foundation for me. I like it covers nicely my imperfections.
The other products I can't live without are my Makeup Geek eyeshadows...I can't say enough good things about them. Try it, you'll develop a rapid addiction...
My most favorite at the moment, Bitten, such a beautiful red, burgundy shade, Cocoa bear, a rich reddish brown, very warm, OMG, fabulous! The light one is Shimma Shimma, perfect inner corner / highlight shadow. And this Insomnia pigment, between green and brown, crazy beautiful, I could use it everyday day so it is pretty!

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar