Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

OOTD | Bold Summer Prints

It's not even been 2 weeks since I posted my last OOTD and look at this, I already have another one up! I finally seem to be delivering on my promise to do more outfit posts, the gorgeous weather we've been having recently certainly helps but also this week I got my first DSLR camera which has motivated me to get out the house and take more OOTD photos. I've also finally got some decent Summer pieces in my wardrobe too, including some beautiful dresses and cute off the shoulder tops, that I can't wait to blog about. I've already got at least 2 more outfit posts lined up already, I'm getting quite good at this!


This dress is definitely not my typical style and I'm still pretty surprised that I bought it if I'm honest! I hardly ever go for loud and bold prints, often perferring to wear plain t-shirts and long shorts in the Summer but this year I made a promise to myself. I promised that I would step out of my comfort zone as often as possible, in every part of my life. So, that's how I ended up with this dress! I spotted it in a not very blogger shop, Sainbury's. I'm very much a fan of supermarket clothing lines, especially George at Asda. They are a good affordable option but also the quality of their clothes would probably surprise most people! I don't necessarily shop there because it's cheap, more so because I just love their clothes.

I think I picked this dress up for about £11 in the sale, a complete bargain! We're already well into Summer so I'm trying not to buy anymore Summer clothes but I just couldn't resist this. Despite it being totally out of my comfort zone something just drew me to it and this week was the first time that I wore it. I paired it with some basic white trainers from New Look and suddenly I felt like I was on holiday! I was even complimented on it in my local shop, the woman saying it was the perfect holiday dress. After that compliment I relaxed a little, safe in the knowledge that the dress did suit me and I didn't look ridiculous! I did plan to wear my hair down and curled with this dress but it was just too damn hot, plus I'm in serious need of a hair cut!


Dress | Tu @ Sainsburys 
Shoes | New Look | buy here

(excuse my pale purple legs, it's a ginger & Marfan Syndrome thing!)

I can see this being one of my go to Summer dresses throughout the rest of Summer and I can't wait to show you the other dress that I'm totally loving at the moment, I think you might just fall in love with it as much as I did!

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar